PhD, Dalian University of Technology
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Science and technology innovation
- Policy development
Dr ZHANG Jing-an is currently a researcher as well as the Academician of International Eurasian Academy of Sciences (IEAS). He received his PhD degree in Management from Dalian University of Technology in 2005. For many years he has been extensively involved in the policy development in shaping science and technology development in China and has played key role in drafting policies and measures supporting reform of science and technology system for the Chinese central government. He has participated in the development of a number of key laws and legislatures of critical importance to Hong Kong, such as the Basic Law of Hong Kong.
Dr Zhang was appointed to many positions in different government units, including The State Scientific and Technological Commission of the People's Republic of China and The Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. He is also a Committee member of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and the Chairman of China Association of Science and Technology System Reform.
POLICY RELATED WORKS
- In 1983, he participated the research of new technology revolution and China.
- In 1984, He participated the drafting work of the reform of science and technology system for the Chinese central government.
- From 1982 to 1985, he joined the policy-making work for 12 fields and technology. He is involved in Spark (Xinghuo) Scheme, Torch(Huoju) Scheme, and policy making work for science and technology system reform, and other substantial research work.
- In 1995, he was appointed as the deputy chief of the loan group of Xinghuo Scheme for State Scientific and Technological Commission and the director of Poverty Alleviation with Science and Technology Project for State Scientific and Technological Commission, United Nations Development Program. He has also participated in numerous significant international cooperation projects, including drafting the Basic Law of Hong Kong from 1988 to 1992.
SELECTED PAPERS & PUBLICATIONS
- Jing-an Zhang, Zizhu Chuangxin Shi Yizhong Zeren (Independent Innovation Is a Duty), Science & Technology Industry Parks, No.3, 2015, 48-50
- Jing-an Zhang, Zhongguo De Keji Chuangxin Yu Chuangye (China"s Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship), Science & Technology Industry of China, No.7, 2014, 15-15
- Jing-an Zhang, Zhongguo Gaoxinjishu Chanye De Fazhan Yu Zibenshichang (the Development and Capital Market of China"s High-Tech Industry), Science & Technology Industry of China, No.2, 2014, 24-24
- Jing-an Zhang, "Zhongguo Kuashiji De Jingji Fazhan Zhanlue Yu Touzi Zhengce (China"s Trans-Century Economic Development Strategy and Investment Policy)", China Nongovernmental Sclence Technology and Economy, No.9, 2014, 30-31
- Jing-an Zhang, Zhongguancun Yinling Chuangxin Yongfang Guanghui (Zhongguancun Lead Innovation), Science & Technology Industry of China, No.4, 2013, 24-33
- Ande Wang, Jing-an Zhang, Lun Chuangxin Yu Qiye Fuhua (Discuss Innovation and Business Incubation), Fudan University Publishing House, ISBN: 7-309-02590-3/F.600, 2000.7
- Jing-an Zhang, Chuangye Jingshen Yu Chuangxin Jiqun: Guigu De Qishi (Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cluster: The Inspiration of Silicon Valley), Fudan University Publishing House, 2000
- Jing-an Zhang, Fengxian Qiye Yu Fengxian Touzi (Venture Business and Venture Capital ), China Finance Publishing House, 2000
- Jing-an Zhang, Fengxian Qiye Yu Rongzi Jiqiao (Venture Business and Financing Skills), China Finance Publishing House, ISBN: 9787504923035, 2000.4
- Xiuqing Wang, Jing-an Zhang, Guowai Yanjiusheng Jiaoyu (Foreign Graduate Student Education), Scientific and Technical Documentation Press, ISBN: 7-107-10968-5, 1987